An ultralight 37mm depth carbon road wheel that delivers speed and stability on climbs, crits, classics, and more.
The ultimate road wheel
Faster. Lighter. More stable. The ultralight Aeolus RSL 37 is the ultimate carbon road wheel for climbs, crits, and classics. RSL-level OCLV Carbon is lighter and stronger, allowing for a faster, more stable 37mm rim profile that is lighter than shallower wheels and faster than deeper wheels. Ultralight hubs with DT Swiss 240s internals and a Ratchet EXP 36-freehub keep everything rolling smooth.
All Bontrager carbon wheels are warrantied for life for the original purchaser and come with the added protection of carbon care. If you damage your wheels while riding in the first two years of ownership, we'll replace them. It’s that easy.
- OCLV RSL Carbon is lighter and stronger, and allows for faster, more stable rim profiles
- RSL optimized 37mm depth provides leading speed, stability, and weight
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system
- 37mm depth OCLV Carbon rim (28mm outer) DT Aerolite spokes 24/24, DT ProLock nipples
- Smooth rolling, ultralight DT Swiss 240s internals with Ratchet EXP 36-point engagement
- Compatible with Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10/11 freehubs, 12sp available separately
- Center lock disc hubs with 12mm thru-axle front and rear, axle swap available for QR and 15mm
- Includes TLR rim strip, TLR valve, and traditional rim strip
|Rim||OCLV RSL Carbon Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher|
|Brake Compatibility||Center Lock disc|
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano/SRAM Road 9/10/11-speed|
|Inner Rim Width||21mm|
|Outer Rim Width||28mm|
|Extras||TLR rim strip, TLR valve, traditional rim strip|
* Subject to change without notice.
|142 x 12mm / Black / 700c||601842343920||598982||WHE47153352K|