FOR MORE SAFETY
The ABUS MoDrop MIPS can handle any terrain and any riding style and always leaves you wanting more.
The mountain bike helmet is the best companion for big mountain days, experiences on the trail or just leisurely family outings. Equipped with our MTB-specific adjustment system and TriVider webbing distributors, this helmet offers many features that make it more comfortable to wear. The height-adjustable, visor-like visor protects you from hanging branches when riding downhill. In the event of a fall, it can also prevent direct impact with the face.
Additional safety is provided by the MIPS impact protection. This is intended to protect the brain, especially if the cyclist's head hits the ground at an angle during a fall. In a fall, the brain is exposed to strong rotational movements that can lead to severe brain injuries. With MIPS, a movable low-friction plastic shell is integrated into the helmet to ensure that rotation is reduced and the head is better protected.
- Multi-Shell In-Mould for a permanent bond between the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Zoom Ace MTB: Height-adjustable adjustment system to fit the head circumference
- Ponytail compatibility: Helmet well suited for ponytail wearers
- Laterally adjustable, non-slip TriVider webbing distributor
- Molded lower shell for added durability
- QUIN ready—easy upgrade with the separately available QUIN chip for fall detection
- GoggFit: Device that allows a pair of goggles to be fixed to the helmet when the athlete doesn't need them while riding
- MIPS: Impact protection that protects the brain, especially when the cyclist's head hits the ground at an angle during a fall.
- Ventilation: excellent ventilation for this helmet type due to 6 air inlets and 8 air outlets
- Bug mesh: thorough protection against insects
|Velvet Black / Small||04003318692420||692420||ABU36841438L|