- Simple tension seeker (STS) allows the use of a 1 speed drivetrain on a vertical drop frame - Perfect for street or dirt jump where simplicity and durability is key - Stainless steel arm mounts to derailleur hanger and dropout - Loosen bolt and swing down and back to adjust chain tension - High density polyurethane pulley with sealed cartridge bearings
Greenfield's Rubber Foot attaches to the bottom of the kickstand for added support on soft and slippery surfaces. It also prevents the kickstand from scratching your flooring. The Rubber Foot fits all Greenfield kickstands and many others, too.
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
Beautifully machined and hand-friendly, Salsa's Flip-Off Quick-Release Skewer is a great way to keep your wheel attached to your bike. It's constructed from stainless steel to make sure it'll be along for the ride for years to come. This QR works with 170mm fatbike rear hubs.
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height, no logos - Kit includes 1-1/8" spacers: (15) 2.5mm, (25) 5mm, (16) 10mm, (2) 15mm, (4) 20mm
Interlok spacers nest into the lip of Cane Creek headset uppers for a rock solid, flex-free fit. - Composite construction
Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
KMC 3/16" Master Link Chain Links - For 3/16" chain, extra wide - Extra-wide, for non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc - Perfectly fits on KMC 415H & 415H-NP chains
- Model: Derailleur Bolt & Nut - Compatibility: Mounts rear bracket to frame
- Replacement retaining clip for the Surly Tuggnut/Snuggnut
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
Product details - Use in chainstay pocket to seal sensor into frame
Shimano E-tube Dummy Plugs - Extra E-Tube plugs for sealing unused ports on shifters or junction boxes - Sold each
- Replacement cable anchor bolt for brakes - Includes nut and washer
- Rubber - Color: Black
- Standard steel replacement
- QR adapter washer for the Surly Tuggnut/Hurdy/Snuggnut
- Color: Black - Length: 8.5 mm - Material: Steel - Type: Hex - Includes: 4 bolts & 4 nuts
Strain relief for servicing RockShox Reverb hydraulic lines. - Fits all generations of Reverb
Weight-savings is no excuse to have an ill-fitting cockpit. Shave every possible gram with these Carbon Headset Spacers from FSA, and ensure your bike fit is right on the money.
This is a MegaExo Left Crank Bolt for 19mm MegaExo Cranks. - M12 bolt
$3.99 - $39.99
Jagwire's Brake or Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of up to 1.8mm-diameter cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in colors to add a little style to your bike.
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
Bolts, clamps and washers for Thomson Seatposts and Seat Clamps. - Sold individually, includes bolt, washer and nut
$4.00 - $20.00
Available in the most common sizes and thicknesses-in small or bulk quantities, Problem Solvers headset spacers help riders get their stack height just right. - Made from Aluminum, anodized or polished finish, without logos - 1-1/8" Diameter - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm
A new stet of post keys for your RockShox Reverb tightens up any rotational slop that may develop normally with use. - Fits all generations of Reverb and Reverb Stealth - Brass Key sizes are defined by the number of lines on the key. (Zero lines means a "Size 0" key, 3 lines means a "Size 3" key.)
- Replacement pull-up spring for the Surly Chain Tensioner
Replacement push-down spring for the Surly Chain Tensioner
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
- Saddle clamp for straight seatpost - Diameter: 22.2mm
Page 1 of 22 Next page