Thanks to Campagnolo's Ultra-Drive system, the Veloce Cassette offers precise, fluid shifting. The teeth are carefully machined and treated for flawless gear changes and outstanding durability. Plus, the special cog patterns interface perfectly with the rest of Campy's drivetrain components for outstanding shifting.
Reliable, perfect shifting awaits with Shimano's Deore XT 9-Speed Cassette. It features chrome-plated steel sprockets mounted to a aluminum carrier for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless shifts.
Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 Cassette Spacers
- 3-spline steel cogs for use with Sturmey 3-speed (and 5-speed) internal gear rear hubs - Flat or dished for tuning chainline. Xylan coating for greater durability
$6.99 - $7.99
Dimension Steel Cogs are splined for BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility. - Steel with chrome finish - Cogs are splined for Shimano BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility - Compatible with 1/2-inch and 1/8-inch chains
- Chromoly steel with black oxide finish - 1.37" x 24tpi right hand thread - Requires a cog lockring (sold separately) - Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
SRAM's PowerGlide PG-820 Cassette is a fine 8-speed cassette. It features steel cogs with SRAM's DuraBlast technology for smooth, precision shifting and excellent durability.
- MODEL NO: CS-HG41-7 - SERIES: SHIMANO - Combination: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28T (ac) - Combination name(Group name): 11-28T (ac) - Compatible chain: IG/HG - Speeds: 7-speed - Type: HG
8-speed SIS compatible freewheel
$34.99 - $39.99
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
Pair this cog with your Shimano-compatible rear hub, spacers and a lockring (sold separately) and discover the joy and simplicity of a singlespeed without the cost of a new wheel. Machined from heat-treated chromoly and then chrome plated, these seriously tough cogs are strong, shiny and they come in sizes from 13T to 22T so you can pick the perfect gear.
Machined from heat-treated, chrome-plated chromoly, these seriously tough cogs will hold up to massive track sprints and crazy skid-stops. Surly's Track Cogs are strong, shiny and they come in two widths and sizes from 13T to 22T so you can select the perfect gear.
$39.95 - $44.95
Light, strong with extra tall teeth, the Wolf Tooth Aluminum Single Speed Cog is a lightweight option for single speed cogs that's offered in a variety of sizes. - Wide 4.5mm base won't dig into your freehub - Made of 7075 Aluminum Alloy for durability and lightness - Made in the USA
When it comes to adventurous riding, a wider gear range is often better. With 9 speed and a 11-42T range, the ADVENT cassette has the low gears you need to get up and the high gears to get back down. The steps between gears are optimized to give an even spread in gear ratios, reducing the need for double-shifting to find the right gear. - Machined aluminum large cog for reduced weight - Carbon steel cogs are continuously forged for strength and shifting accuracy - Compatible with standard freehub bodies - Surface Finish: ED Black / Anodized Black - Combination: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28-34-42
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
absoluteBLACK single speed cogs feature a unique tooth shape, narrow-wide profile, and perfect roundness. Crafted with CNC machined 7075 aluminum with an anodized finish for long-lasting construction. - Tooth design is wider and more "square-like" compared to other single speed cogs - The narrow-wide profile provides additional strength and offers greater chain retention - Compatible with 1X, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed chains - To utilize the narrow-wide feature, use a 9, 10, 11, or 12-speed chain - Not compatible with half-link chains - Compatible with Shimano HG cassette bodies
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-950 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability ride in and ride out for your 9-speed rig.
SRAM's PG-970 9-Speed Cassette is the perfect replacement for your worn-out gears. It features a rugged steel construction for awesome durability and SRAM's PowerGlide technology for smooth, precise shifts.
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
$54.99 - $59.99
Shimano Deore M6000 CS-HG500-10 10-speed cassette. Combinations: - 11 – 25T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25T - 12 – 28T: 12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T - 11 – 32T: 11-12-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T - 11 – 34T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-23-26-30-34T
- Shimano 105 R7000 Series CS-R7000 11-speed cassette - Average weight: 284 g (11-28T), 304 g (11-30T), 320 g (11-32T), 269 g (12-25T) Combinations: - 11 – 28T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T - 11 – 30T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-30T - 11 – 32T: 11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T - 12 – 25T: 12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23-25T
- Extended range aluminum cog for those wanting 1x10 with a full range of gears - Only fits Shimano XT/XTR 11-36t (M771/M980) or SRAM X5/X7/X9/X0 11-36t 10sp cassettes (not compatible with 2011 and older SRAM derailleurs) - Requires removal of the 17T or 15T cog and spacer from existing cassette - Longer B-screw (sold separately) only needed for about 50% of Shimano derailleurs - May require a longer 10sp chain. Very tight fit on Stans 330 rear hub splines - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
The first kit to convert SRAM XD driver-equipped wheels for singlespeed use! Problem Solver's has a disproportionately large percentage of singlespeed enthusiasts in their ranks, so it’s only natural that when SRAM introduced a new freehub body in order to accommodate a larger number of gears, they started thinking about how to convert it to one gear. The Zinger provides chainline adjustability and a broad range of cog sizes for whatever type of bike you’re lookin’ to simplify.
Shimano XT CS-M770 9-Speed Cassette - Aluminum carrier reduces weight and increases rigidity - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Weight: 323 grams
Reliable, perfect shifting awaits with Shimano's Deore XT Dyna – Sys Cassette. It features chrome – plated steel sprockets mounted to two aluminum carriers for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Closer gear ratios in the middle of the cassette ensure you'll have the perfect gear for the trail's ups and downs. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless, lightning – fast shifts.
$80.99 - $84.99
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
SRAM's OG-1070 10-speed Cassette is light, strong, durable and engineered for super-smooth shifting. SRAM's OpenGlide technology removes material from the smaller cogs to reduce weight and to smooth the transition when you're shifting up and down the cogs, especially under load.
SRAM's PG-1130 11-Speed Cassette is constructed of heat-treated steel cogs and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick, positive gear changes. This excellent cassette also sports an aluminum spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a durable steel lockring, and comes in three wide ranges to suit your riding style.
- High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - Hub body to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Model Number: CS-HG800-11 - Series: Shimano - Average Weight: 335 grams
Campagnolo's Veloce Cassette gives you the great shifting and excellent power transfer of Campagnolo's Ultra-Drive technology. The nickel-chrome finish ensures excellent durability.
Page 1 of 2 Next page