- Film forming lubricant designed to protect moving components and wear surfaces during assembly and initial break-in - Shields metal-To-metal contact and offers excellent rust and corrosion protection during long service periods and storage - Formulated with high levels of anti-Wear and extreme pressure additives and surface active chemistry to reduce friction. Two times zinc activates at both high and low operating temps providing unsurpassed protection. Non-Foaming
- Ultra-Clean, waterproof formula chain lube designed for use in dry conditions - Surface active chemistry promotes smooth shifting under load, quiets chain noise and significantly improves life of drivetrain - Fast penetration and setup promotes a clean, trouble-free operating environment in dry, dusty conditions
- Goes on wet to penetrate rollers and side plates, then sets up to a soft, pliable wax - Chain is encased in a waterproof layer, shielded from dirt and grime - Special low melt point wax replenishes drivetrain by slow-Feeding clean lube from the inside layers outward, significantly reducing abrasive wear and eliminating corrosion - Smooth, quiet, trouble-free operation in all conditions for long lasting protection
- Exclusive 100% synthetic bike chain lube - Special surface active formula reduces rolling resistance of drivetrain and improves shifting performance - Deep chain penetration ensures quiet operation - Waterproof formula protects drivetrain under load and extends chain life
Park's Anti-Seize Compound reduces friction in threaded and press fit connections for easy assembly and disassembly. It's ideal for bottom brackets, pedal threads, headset cups, seatposts, quill stems and much more. This compound also seals and protects parts from corrosion and rust under the most extreme conditions.
Keep your chain running smoothly with Park's Synthetic-Blend Chain Lube. It uses PTFE and a proprietary blend of oils to penetrate, reduce friction, prolong chain life, displace moisture and protect chains from rust and corrosion. Plus, it works great on cables, spokes, and derailleur and brake pivots, too.
$9.99 - $12.99
Need to give your bike some quick attention before you head out the door? Give it a quick shot of Finish Line's 1-Step Cleaner And Lubricant. It loosens and removes grime, while at the same time laying down a thin layer of low-friction lube that reduces drivetrain noise and premature component wear. Keeping your bike running smooth has never been easier!
Help your bearings run smoother and longer with Finish Line's Ceramic Grease. Its special blend of ceramic particles, Teflon and synthetic oils helps lube your bearings and dissipate heat, guaranteeing longer life and better function. Plus, it works great on stems, posts, cables and other threaded assemblies, too. - Optimizes performance and efficiency of bottom brackets, hubs and headset bearings - Use on stems, seat posts, cables and any threaded assemblies - Prevents rusting even when exposed to salt water - Clear and non-staining
Finish Line Citrus Degreaser. Super strong and fast. Cuts through the toughest of carbonized grit, grease, and grime. Low surface tension for thorough penetration into all areas. 100% active, biodegradable and nontoxic.
Finish Line's E-Shift Groupset Cleaner is specially formulated to keep your sensitive and expensive electronic drivetrain clean and safe. It quickly and safely removes grit, grime and moisture from electric shifting drivetrain components, including the front and rear derailleur, derailleur pulleys, chain, cassette and even the crankset. E-Shift is safe and will not harm the wires or electronics. Plus, it dries in minutes leaving the drivetrain parts clean, and with no rinsing required.
$9.99 - $69.99
- A biodegradable degreaser that cuts through the toughest grime - Strong enough for the metal parts, Yet safe enough to clean parts with rubber o-rings and seals, urethane elastomers, and painted surfaces - Exceeds all federal V.O.C. and California carbon regulations - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Finish Line's Super Bike Wash quickly cleans dirt, mud, clay, road grime and chain gunk off your bike. Its five different cleaning agents work together to create a high-speed cleaning system. There are also three different rust and oxidation inhibitors to protect metal surfaces from rusting and corrosion. It's also safe for all bike surfaces.
The great thing about wax-type lubes is that the shedding action of wax keeps parts cleaner during most riding conditions. Finish Line's Wax Lubricant is a unique formulation that features DuPont's Krytox, a highly advanced, thermally stable lubricant. Its specialized paraffin waxes set up dry and hard to repel grit and grime so your drivetrain runs silky-smooth and stays clean.
$9.99 - $14.99
- Creates a dry ceramic coating for increased durability and performance in dry condition - Excels in dry and dusty conditions - Biodegradable - Integral UV tracer dye and UV torch to aid accurate application and ensure total protection
$9.99 - $14.99
- Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long distance performance - Provides ultra low friction for ultimate drivetrain efficiency - Waterproof qualities excelling in wet conditions - 95% biodegradable
$9.99 - $13.99
- Frees seized parts - Disperses moisture to prevent rust and corrosion - Provides light lubrication for moving parts - Reduces metal-to-metal contact - Prevents dirt adhesion - Cuts down on friction to improve component efficiency
- Developed to perform in the coldest of environment - Tested to -50C, 5X lower than what would freeze a regular lubricant
$9.99 - $14.99
- Evaporates fast and leaves no residue - A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high-performance lubricants - No water rinsing is required - Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
$10.00 - $40.00
Green Fizz's biodegradable solvent-free formula can be safely used on all parts and materials, including carbon fiber, without washing away grease and lubricants or damaging delicate parts. - Advanced plant-derived surfactants quickly remove tough dirt and grime from the whole bike - Use on the whole bike without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts - Safe, biodegradeable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC - Can be used with or without water
Keep your brakes performing at their best with Avid's Assembly Grease. They're compatible with all Avid disc brake seals. You'll get a 1-ounce jar of grease.
- For use with the Hayes Radar brake
A high-performance bike polish that’s designed specifically for bicycles so you can keep them looking their best. Get your shine on Make your bike shine with this bike specific polish. It features a gloss-enhancing formula that seals and protects the paint, while guarding against water, dust, and dirt so your bike looks as good as it rides. Product details - High-performance bike polish designed for all bikes and all paint finishes - Proprietary formula is Trek's factory-recommended bike polish - Safe on all paints, but may alter finish on matte paints - Pleasing grape scent - For easiest results, spray onto clean microfiber cloth and apply to clean bike - 12 fl oz (355mL) spray bottle is easy to use and refillable - Also available in 1g/3.8L bulk bottle for easy and economical refills - Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest
$10.99 - $23.99
This ultra-high-performance grease is ideal for use on bicycles. The low-friction formula resists water and contaminants without standing out on the bike Product details - Performance waterproof grease for bicycle bearings, seals, assembly, and more - The formula reduces friction while performing longer between service intervals - Superior water washout resistance stands up to power washing - Unscented and undyed - As with all grease, clean and remove old grease first to guarantee compatibility - Compatible with Loctite Threadlocker and all metals, plastics, and carbon fiber - Available in a wide range of sizes and dispensing methods - 3oz (85g) cartridge is most compatible with the Bontrager Grease Gun
Finish Line's Stanchion Fluoro Oil drastically reduces suspension fork "stiction" to improve your fork's freedom of movement. Stanchion Fluoro Oil is pure fluoropolymer oil — so slippery it even improves the surface slip of Teflon-coated surfaces! Plus, it conditions and protects seals and O-rings to help your fork work better longer. And, you can even use it on derailleur pivots and cables.
$10.99 - $35.00
Designed for mixed to wet conditions, Chainj is an advanced biodegradable vegetable/synthetic oil blend engineered to provide superior efficiency, wear protection, and durability. The vegetable oil is not only sustainable but also associates ionically with metal surfaces creating a resilient protective barrier for added life and increased anti-wear properties. Additionally, Chainj features detergent properties which actively dissolve and isolate dirt as you ride. Great for lubrication of parts too! - Dissolves and isolates dirt for lasting performance in mixed conditions - Superior durability, wear protection and lubrication - Biodegradable, non-toxic, vegetable/synthetic formula
$10.99 - $35.00
Syn Lube is formulated with extreme pressure additives, corrosion inhibitors, and tackifiers to provide incredible wear protection, lubrication, and staying power in extreme wet and muddy conditions. - The original synthetic chain lube formulated specifically for mountain bikes - Superior wear protection, efficiency and durability for extreme conditions/mileage - Unique detergents break down and isolate dirt protecting the surfaces of your chain
$11.00 - $64.00
The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike Lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step, making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! It's also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. - Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads
$11.00 - $43.00
SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly!
DOT Disc Brake Assembly Grease is specially formulated for DOT-fluid brake systems. - Recommended for lever pistons, hose compression nuts, threaded barbs, and olives
Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake Fluid - Non-corrosive mineral oil that offers excellent heat expansion properties - Mineral oil will not absorb water from the air - Not caustic and is non-toxic